- Workforce Development
- Williamsville, NY, USA
- Part Time
The Course is designed to help students review topics related to the NCLEX-PN Examination.
The overall objectives of the course are to provide an opportunity for participants to review the Nurse Licensure Examination (NCLEX). This in-depth review course covers both technical knowledge and test taking skills. The program provides review of pathophysiology, pharmacology, data collection, appropriate nursing interventions, planning and evaluation. Computer test taking skills are covered.
• A system-by –system review as well as review in pathophysiology, pharmacology, data collection, appropriate nursing interventions, planning and evaluation.
• Detailed focus will be placed on client needs and the nursing process.
• Test taking skills for computer testing will be addressed along with supplemental pre and post mock NCLEX examinations.
• Knowledge of the NCLEX-PN Examination test, process and requirements
• Current New York State RN/LPN License
• Associates Degree or higher
• Must have an understanding of basic medical terminology
• Intermediate knowledge of:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• All required vaccines to work in a medical setting are current and up to date
• Be able to lift, move, manipulate any and all equipment involved with teaching a class (40lbs or greater)
• Be able to lift, move, manipulate persons involved with live demonstrations of at least 40lbs or greater
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!