- Workforce Development
- Buffalo, NY, USA
- Part Time
Trocaire College is currently accepting applications for Massage Therapy Continuing Education instructors to teach in the Continuing Education program. The incumbents will be responsible for developing and delivering Massage Therapy Continuing Education classes to therapists needing to meet state requirements for licensure.
Neuromuscular massage is an intense form of bodywork that consists of focused, concentrated massage on one specific area of the body. The pressure may continue for a period of up to thirty seconds at a time, and is designed to alleviate tension that extends from a "trigger point" into an entire muscle.
• Current New York State Massage Therapy License or similar qualification for course taught
• AMTA and/or NCBT Certification preferred
• Needs to be available on weekends or nights
• Long-term experience and/or Associates Degree or higher
• Must have a basic understanding of the massage industry including basic medical terminology
• Intermediate knowledge of:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• All required vaccines to work in a medical setting are current and up to date
• Be able to lift, move, manipulate any and all equipment involved with teaching a class
• Be able to lift, move, manipulate persons involved with live demonstrations
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!